The LinCU ‘Active Card’
Who's it for
- Members of participating Credit Unions!
- You want to use your own funds to shop online, locally and internationally! AT ATMs and Point of Sale
- You need to send funds to friends and family abroad without any hassle!
- Convenient reloadable prepaid cards…simply load funds, spend, reload and spend!
- No credit assessment, no credit checks and no interest charges!
- Control your spending…spend only what you load!
- Shop Online (locally & abroad)
- Chip and PIN security
- Access to all ATMs (locally and abroad)
- Check balances at: (i) All ATMs (ii) Mobile Devices using First Citizens online
- Ability to view the last 5 transactions using First Citizens online
- Up to 4 co-cards per account
- Load the card at: (i) Member Credit Union (ii) Transfer funds via First Citizens online
- Active Lifestyle Rewards Programme
- Access to foreign exchange without the need of visiting the Bank
- Queries can be done anytime, anywhere in the world by calling 62-FIRST
How To Apply
- Completed Application Form
- Two (2) forms of valid ID
- Proof of Address (not older than 3 months)
- Proof of Income (not older than 1 month)
- Retirees will be required to provide
- Pension Letter OR
- NIS Letter OR
- Bank or Credit Union Statement (last three months showing pension deposit)
- Members will be required to submit the documents to their Credit Union.
Rates & Fees
- New Applicant: TT$200.00 (TT$100.00 Initial Deposit + TT$100.00 Initial Annual Fee)
- Subsequent Annual Card Fee: TT$100.00
- Minimum deposit of TT$100.00
- Load Fee: 1.15% of the value loaded
- Foreign currency transaction fee: 2% (this may change depending on the availability of foreign exchange)
- Foreign ATM withdrawal fee: TT$15.00 (plus any fee charged by the ATM owner)
- Balance Inquiry: Free at all ATMs